Wealth Management Issue
Possible Objectives or Goals for this Topic
- Protecting active income in the event of disability.
- Providing financial assistance to the surviving spouse upon the passing of decreased spouse.
- Reducing Estate Tax and maximizing money transferred to intended beneficiaries.
- Building a long-term care plan that will provide financial assistance during the last few years of life.
- Protecting children in the event of death.
- Create a passive income stream from an annuity that will provide cash flow during retirement.
- Diversifying wealth creation and passive income.
- Buy-Sell agreements for business succession planning.
- Charitable gifting strategies to reduce tax and increase the amount of gifting.
- Income Replacement protection at all stages of life.
- 1035 exchange – efficiency studies.